Thank you so much Dawn @DrawingCloserToChrist for inviting me into this wonderful tag. This is my first tag like this and I can’t wait to get started. There is no words that can describe a person like Dawn and her blog. That’s how wonderful she is and her blog is. Her blog is very inspiring and you can learn a lot from her blog. Please take some time my blog family and check out her blog and show some love. Thank you again Dawn!!
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ John 3:16
And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. ~ Mark 8:34
Here are the rules:
- This tag is for any follower of Jesus who wants to do it. If you love Jesus and are a “Whosoever”, you are tagged.
- Link the original post (The Whosoever Tag) and give credit to the creator of this tag (Purple Rose) https://reluctantpreachersdaughter.wordpress.com
- Answer the 10 original questions asked by Purple Rose
- Share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
- Use the original tag image as the FEATURED image on your post:
Here are the questions:
1. How old were you when you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? I was young but so much stuff have happened in my life it was when I got a older when I really accepted Jesus Christ
2. How many times have you been baptized? Once but want to get baptized again
3. What Bible story or verse puzzles you most? “The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy right shade upon thy right hand.” Psalms 121:5
4. What is something you would like to know about Heaven? What it would be like for Jesus Christ tell you he loves you with his mouth to your face.
5. Who is the first person you knew on earth that you will look for or you hope will be waiting to greet you at the pearly gates? My father who passed away a few years ago.
6. Why do you think the streets in Heaven are made of gold? Because of the grace of Jesus Christ
7. What is the ONE burning question you can’t wait to ask Jesus? I won’t have any questions because all my questions will be answered looking at Jesus Christ.
8. Other than Jesus, what person from the Bible are you most interested to meet? Everyone because they all have a different story
9. What are 3 things you won’t miss about being on earth? The people, racism, and violence
10. What is the best spiritual advice you have ever received? Seek got for everything that’;s going on in your life. He will always help you and be there for you.
Please share the link to at least one Christian blog post or blogger you love (you may share as many blog posts or bloggers as you like).
Below are my nominees if you choose to participate…🤗