I have been nominated once again for the Mystery Blogger Award by a great friend of mine name Joshua @Spread the Word. He is so loving of GOD and let’s you know his relationship with GOD. And how GOD loves us and want to save us. Go check out his blog right now and give it a follow. Thank you Joshua.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
3 Thing About Me:
- I love my LORD JESUS CHRIST
- I love to spread GOD’S word
- I love my wife
Questions for my nominees…
1.Have you ever been abroad? No
2.What kind of music do you like? Gospel and old school music
3.Have you ever climbed a mountain? No
4.Can you ride a bike? Yes
5.Who’s the ugliest cartoon character you’ve ever seen in your life? I don’t know, can’t remember
My nominees for this award
My 5 questions to my nominees:
- How would you encourage someone to keep going if things look bad in life?
- What is your favorite book?
- Can you ride a motorcycle?
- What is most important to you when it comes to life?
- Who do you think will win a race scooby-doo or daffy duck?