Skip to content
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic chile sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 16 ounces zucchini noodles
- 4 small carrots, peeled and shaved into ribbons
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
How to Make It
Step 1: Whisk together garlic, sugar, fish sauce, vinegar, chile sauce, water, and lime juice in a small bowl.
Step 2: Combine shrimp with 2 to 3 tablespoons of dressing in a separate bowl, toss to coat, and marinate for about 10-minutes.
Step 3: Heat oil in a large skillet over high. Add shrimp, stirring occasionally, until pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Discard the marinade.
Step 4: To serve, divide zucchini noodles among 4 bowls. Top with shrimp, carrots, cucumber, mint, basil, peanuts, and a lime wedge, and drizzle with remaining dressing.